Children, Youth & Family Services
Community Based Services
Children, Youth & Family Services provides quality strength-based and family-centered mental health services that are geared toward improving the well-being of youth and families. Our trauma-informed care and evidence-based practices help to guide our clinical treatment and to build the connection between family and community service providers.
- Services for children and adolescents from birth through 22 years old who are experiencing mental health crisis.
- Mental health assessments, family and individual play therapy, parenting groups, in-home supportive counseling and service planning and coordination for parents.
- Individual, family, and group therapy services.
- Home and community-based services to individuals who would require residential care or who are returning to the community setting from a residential program.
- A collaborative model that connects local schools, families, and behavioral interventionists to provide wrap-around services benefitting the student across school, community, and home settings.
- Evidence-based applied behavior analysis for children diagnosed on the autism spectrum.
For additional information, please contact:
Robyn Daley, Division Director
firstname.lastname@example.org | (802) 888-5026 x3613