LCMHS Visits Protocol
March 24, 2020:
LCMHS continues to provide services to the community and can be accessed via telephone. Services offered include crisis, case management and therapy.
If consumers have the internet capacity, we are also offering tele-health services.
Our hours are:
Monday through Thursday 8am – 4:30pm
Friday 8am – 3:30pm
Phone number: 802-888-5026
After-hours crisis services: 802-888-8888
Please select department needed (left) for contact information.
March 18, 2020:
- All LCMHS appointments will be conducted via phone and/or conference calls.
- We are restricting all in-person visits to LCMHS with the exception of urgent and/or emergency appointments.
- Please contact your service provider to discuss your appointment needs.
March 16, 2020: In response to the COVID19 outbreak, and in order to protect our clients and staff we have stated the following visit protocol for ALL our buildings:
- Visitors are asked not to enter LCMHS’ buildings, except when scheduled for services.
- All other visitors will be screened and granted access on a case-by-case basis, as determined by clinical staff in those areas.
- Anyone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms (respiratory symptoms, cough, fever, runny nose) or those identified as having had potential exposure to the virus will not be permitted access.
- Please call 802-888-5026 to confirm your appointment.
Resources to Support Mental Health and Coping with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Anxiety, Stress and Parenting
Suicide Prevention Resource Center (SPRC) has compiled a selection of web pages and information sheets on mental health and coping with the effects of COVID-19.
Click Here to go to SPRC webpage