Johnson Residential Support Staff
Program: Behavioral Health
LCMHS has an immediate opening for full-time Residential Support Staff at the Johnson Group Home which is located in Johnson, VT. This position works as part of our team to maintain a caring and therapeutic environment for our residents. Responsibilities may include implementation of treatment plans, daily log notes, cooking, and shopping.
Education: High School Diploma
- Maintains knowledge pertinent to medication administration and consistently correctly administers medications to residents as directed by prescribers, including accurate documentation.
- Prepares and serves, or assists with preparing and serving, meals for residents in a timely manner and according to posted menu.
- Performs assigned housekeeping duties in accordance with facility standards.
- Assists residents and/or nurse with residents’ personal care if needed.
- Ensures timely submission of all paperwork and reports.
- Complies with all Agency contracts and policies and all quality improvement/assurance activities.
- Assures that the rights and safety of residents are protected at all times.
- Contributes toward establishing and maintaining respectful and dignified atmosphere for residents.